Most leethal patterns are for any gauge so your shop can knit up a sample in any yarn you want to show off!
leethal patterns are now available wholesale through Deep South Fibers!
(The entire leethal knits collection is in the process of transitioning to Deep South, so right now many can be found there, while some are in print booklet format available through Lee here. Take a look at the covers to the left to see which are available through Deep South, which through leethal. See below for how to place a wholesale order with Lee.)
Pattern pdfs are also available directly to yarn shops through ravelry's in-store sales program.
Most leethal pattern pdfs are long (not meant to be printed out entirely), so the digital versions are really recommended for digital sale, emailing pdfs to customers, not printing the entire patterns.
(For print patterns, ordering through Deep South is recommended, since that's more cost-effective and easier for shops.)
Select leethal patterns (scroll down to see them in the sidebar) are available as printed booklets wholesale through leethal:
- shipping is covered (within the states) for orders of 20 patterns or more (or you can choose to order fewer and pay an extra $4 for shipping)
- printed by MagCloud; full color, high quality paper
- patterns are 8.25"x10.75" and either 4, 8, or 12 pages long - pricing is based on page count
- keep ordering simple by copying and pasting the order form below
- basic info for each pattern is listed at the bottom
To place an order, email email@example.com with a list of which patterns you'd like, how many, your store's name and shipping address, and whether you'd like to pay via paypal or check.
You'll receive a confirmation email with your invoice, and upon payment receipt, the patterns will be ordered and shipped directly to you from the printer.
For international orders, you'll have to pay a bit for shipping costs. Email with your order and you'll hear back with a total.
Order by copying and pasting the following text into your email body, filling in your quantities next to each pattern (totaling no fewer than 20) then sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
# - Mr. Pointy (2.50)
# - Brimming with Color (2.50)
# - Double Scoops (2.50)
# - Wobble Bass (3.25)
# - Twisted Ankles (3.25)
# - Ten 10 yard Cuffs (3.25)
# - Spiraling Stripes Hats (3.25)
# - Junction (4.00)
# - Terrapin (4.00)
# - Custom Tritops (4.00)
# - Betiko (4.00)
# - Quick Knits (6.00)
Would you like to pay via check or paypal?
You'll hear back with an invoice, and a paypal payment request if applicable; after payment, you will receive an email with the tracking number for your order when it ships from the printer (MagCloud).
You can preview most pages of each pattern through MagCloud here, and find more info about each on its pattern page by clicking the cover to the left; if you'd like more info (like which are the most popular, yarn recommendations, etc), feel free to ask!
- Mr. Pointy ($2.50 wholesale / $5 suggested retail): asymmetrical hat with crochet edging, in worsted-aran weight
- Brimming with Color ($2.50 wholesale / $5 suggested retail): basic hat with folding brim, in bulky weight
- Double Scoops ($2.50 wholesale / $5 suggested retail): ice cream cone shaped earmuffs and headband, in worsted weight
- Wobble Bass ($3.25 wholesale / $6 suggested retail): any-gauge sideways garter stitch hat with cable running over a contrasting stripe
- Twisted Ankles ($3.25 wholesale / $6 suggested retail): cabled buttoning leg warmers in 2 sizes, in bulky weight
- Ten 10 yard Cuffs ($3.25 wholesale / $6 suggested retail): 10 buttoning wrist cuff patterns, in worsted weight with flexible gauge
- Spiraling Stripes Hats ($3.25 wholesale / $6 suggested retail): 6 swirling hats with more striping and style variations, in worsted weight
- Junction ($4 wholesale / $8 suggested retail): any-gauge shawl in modular sections with contrasting chains and short row stripes
- Terrapin ($4 wholesale / $8 suggested retail): any-gauge twisted stitch hat with modular sideways brim and different style options
- Custom Tritops ($4 wholesale / $8 suggested retail): any-gauge completely custom hat set with different styles and top designs
- Betiko ($4 wholesale / $8 suggested retail): popular any-gauge customizable rounded shawl
- Quick Knits ($6 wholesale / $12 suggested retail): 16 page book with 12 patterns for a wide variety of items, each using no more than 20 yards of yarn