Robin by Lee Meredith
stripy garter stitch shawl in either two or three colors, made in any gauge and any size
- use any weight yarn you want
- work as many sections as needed to reach your ideal size, or to use up all your yarn
- yarn over increases along both sides
- photo tutorials included for how to carry yarn, to avoid lots of ends to weave in
- short rows in garter stitch means no working wraps together with stitches
- easy knitting once you get going!
- your choice of yarn in any weight, in 2 or 3 colors; estimates are vague because sizes can vary greatly - bulky: 200-500 yards / 180-450 meters total; worsted: 300-600 yards / 275-550 meters total; sport: 400-900 yards / 350-800 meters total; fingering: 500-1200 yards / 450-1100 meters total.
- needles sized to match yarn - a long circular (32 inches / 80 cm or longer)
- 2 stitch markers (different colors/types)
self-published in March 2013