Stimson by Lee Meredith
squishy, buttoning mittens or fingerless mitts
- worsted weight mistake rib makes cozy mitts
- fold them up or down, button open or closed
- written for three sizes, easy to customize length
- magazine issue includes photo tutorials for i-cord techniques
- fun to make and fun to wear!
- approx 150 (200, 260) yds / 137 (183, 238) m Fancy Tiger Crafts Heirloom worsted weight yarn
- US 7 / 4.5 mm circular needles with 32 in / 80 cm cable, or dpns
- 4 or 6 buttons
published in Stranded Magazine - cold weather 2016 issue
The magazine will only be available for 1 year after release, so it will stop being available in December 2017. Buy it now to get all 7 patterns, plus multiple tutorials, and articles!
how they fasten into mittens: