8 extremely flexible, any-gauge, custom sized accessory patterns that work excellently with recycled yarns
- hat with swirly twisted stitch design from the top down
- wavy sideways brim pattern
- custom fit, snugly fitted or beret/slouchy styles
- with or without buttons
- curved cabled shawl can be worked up to any size
- contrasting color bind-off edge
- color coded cable patterns make it easy to keep track
- all parts completely written and charted
- custom fit fingerless mitts
- 2 different top section designs
- worked modularly from the top down
- all parts are written, top patterns also charted
- asymmetrical scarf knit lengthwise
- meant to use up yarn leftovers
- yarn ends become fringe
- ski mask which can fold up into a hat
- knit top down to be custom fit
- crochet edging around holes can be subtle or terrifying
- bonnet or hood depending on how big you make it
- looks especially interesting with stripes
- i-cord, braided, or no tails
- modular construction with short rows
- fingerless mitts or full mittens
- worked in one piece from thumb out with no seaming
- 3 different versions and 2 wrist design variations
- color coded stitch markers to keep track easily
- moebius loop scarf
- easy 2-sided slip-stitch pattern
- use a single yarn or stripe between 2 or more yarns
self-published individually September 2011 - March 2012
completely reformatted and upgraded in December 2015
There will eventually be an ebook accompanying the patterns, about making recycled yarns.
$20 for all 8 patterns and the yarn-making ebook pre-order
Remixed art poster!
If you love the Remixed cover art, get a poster with the 8 drawings!
On the poster, the knitted accessories are colored in.
It's 12x18 inches / 30x46 cm, on high quality heavy paper.