the picnic wrapper is part of the best-of book!
- Picnic Wrapper knitting pattern
- uses 15-30 yards of any weight yarn
- will wrap up as little as a fork, or a whole bundle of napkins and flatware for a full picnic set
- Blocky Coaster/Potholder knitting pattern
- uses 15 or more yards of any weight yarn for any size coaster or potholder
- all modular with no picked up stitches or seaming
- recycled shirt pocket apron tutorial
- meatless grilling mini-zine
released in May 2011 for the leethal quick knits club
$5 for the 19 page pdf
The picnic wrapper is also in the Quick Knits book!
(12 popular quick knits patterns in an ebook for $11, or a high quality square-format booklet for $12.)